We are the YOUTH AGAINST DRUGS AND ALCOHOL! We are a group of passionate high school aged youth who work to reduce substance abuse and underage drinking in Santa Cruz County through community events, workshops and information dissemination
TO EMPOWER THE YOUTH OF SANTA CRUZ COUNTY TO LIVE HEALTHY, DRUG FREE LIVES BY RAISING AWARENESS, ENHANCING EDUCATION, AND PROVIDING FUN AND SAFE ALTERNATIVES TO DRINKING AND SUBSTANCE USE.
· Opportunities to travel all around the state and country!
· Leadership training
· Community service hours
· Gain valuable public speaking experience!
· Meet new people make new friends!
· Become a certified trainer of trainers in substance abuse and youth mental health!
· Looks great on your resume and college applications!
· Make a lasting difference in your community!
"I thought I was just going to make new friends, but I ended up being part of a new family." YADA VICE PRESIDENT
"I learned a lot and learned how to serve my community and become a better leader!" YADA MEMBER
"I used to be very shy, but the group helped me come out of my shell and be more confident." YADA MEMBER
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION
FILL IT OUT
MAKE A 300 WORD ESSAY TELLING US WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY
TURN IT IN TO JESSICA OR CLAUDIA
@ 155 N Morley Ave